We are excited to announce that we are moving to a new scheduling system for My Pilgrimage Groups that will allow you to go to as many sessions you want per week by purchasing credits.
If you are in an existing My Pilgrimage Group, you will be migrating to the new system over the next few months.
Here is what you need to know:
- When it is time for your group to migrate, you will receive an email from email@example.com with instructions on how to move to your new group.
- This email will have a special link for you to purchase a group pack that will book you for the group you are already a member of. This email will also give you a discount code so you do not have to make a purchase for that group pack.
- Upon checkout, you will automatically be booked for your group for the remainder of your initial 3 months of groups.
If you have any questions please submit a ticket and we will respond within one business day.
Below is the exact process:
1. Click the link from the email that you received. This will take you to a screen asking you to login. Choose the "REGISTER" option.
2. Register for an account.
3. Skip the section asking you to add a family member.
4. Click "Review Order"
5. Select "Have a Coupon Code" and enter your coupon and select "Apply"
6. Turn off auto-pay, accept the terms of service, and click the next arrow.
7. Your scheduling and migration is now complete. It is important to remember that you will need to purchase additional group credits and schedule your group times after your initial migration credits have been used up.
After completing your purchase you will receive an email confirming your purchase and emails regarding your booked group times.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a support ticket below.