Here are the steps to create your account and register for any small group (X3groups, My Pilgrimage or Recover):
- Visit SmallGroupsOnline.com
- From the top right menu, select "X3groups" from the dropdown menu (or My Pilgrimage, or Recover)
- Click "Login" from the next screen (at the top right) - an account is required to book group meetings
(Note: if you have not created an account yet, click the black "Signup" button to create your account)
4.Once logged in, scroll down to the group you want to book and click the black "Schedule" button on the far right. This will take you to the “Group Details" screen, scroll down and click the black "Book Now" button at the bottom.
- Select the date(s) of the meeting(s) you want to book and click "Next" at the bottom
(Note: you can book multiple meeting dates by clicking the checkbox next to the dates you want)
- Click "Review Order" from the next screen and you'll be taken to the final checkout screen.
Click the "I accept the Terms of Service" checkbox at the bottom and then click on the "# of Credits" button on the far right to complete your booking.
Finally, you’ll see a confirmation screen that shows your group meeting booking AND you will receive an email reminder 24 hours prior to your meeting, with the group meeting details.
Plus, here's the VIDEO TOUR TO BOOK MEETING(S)
Lastly, if your current group membership is good for another couple weeks, the Support team will make sure you are credited those meetings in your new account. However it's important you create your new account at SmallGroupsOnline.com, first!
If you have any further questions, we'd love to help!
Please send your questions to email@example.com